Radiology Billing Software
Radiology Billing Software Drives Collections and A/R
AdvantEdge uses powerful radiology billing software that streamlines work for our staff through ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. This equates to more time available to focus on and resolve complex cases and denials. This is how we are able to increase collections and improve A/R—at a cost that is less than most internal billing operations.
Some of the technical features are:
- All fully journaled and recorded.
- AdvantEdge radiology billing software links directly to your ADT, RIS, PACS and other systems to download demographics and/or charge information. And EDI interfaces with a comprehensive list of payers are included.
- A contracting module and analysis reports highlight underpayments for review by our Accounts Receivable experts.
- Workflows submit claims electronically the same day a charge is entered and the batch verified. Payments are applied fast: electronically for carriers with automatic reconciliation and, for others, using procedures optimized for each payer.
- Secondary claims—with electronic EOB attached—are filed the same day payments are applied from the primary payer. Denials and other payer responses are automatically queued for A/R team member follow-up. Capitation adjustments are done automatically.
- Full electronic interfaces with all payer organizations instantly upload patient and procedure data, verify eligibility, determine specifics of coverage, submit claims, electronically adjudicate claims, negotiate electronic remittance, and achieve automated posting to line items on the original claim submission.
- Denials are automatically routed to the right specialist for immediate attention.
Powerful Radiology Reporting and Dashboards
As a technology based radiology billing company, AdvantEdge offers innovative dashboards, reporting and business intelligence capabilities, often referred to as “informatics.” This means you have exactly the information you require, on your schedule and in the format you prefer.
This approach is based on the AdvantEdge ClientFirst philosophy, meaning that we view every situation through the client’s “lens.” One clear client imperative is visibility and transparency. For that reason, all forms of coding, billing and practice management data are readily available at any time.
The HIPAA secure AdvantEdge Analytics (A2) dashboard opens with a 12 month overview of Charges, Adjustments and Payments. As a user, you can then drill down on any of the data for more detail based on payor class or individual payor, location, or physician for any available time period. If you wish, sub-groups can be set up within a practice (e.g. by specialty) and each sub-group’s information will be available for all of the drill downs. These data views can be exported to Excel at any time.
The A2 dashboard uses a powerful but flexible security system so that each authorized user can see only the data you specify.
For example, you can set it up so that an individual physician can see his or her information, but nothing else. Similarly, a location manager could see just their location information, etc.
The AdvantEdge Analyticse portal is also where you may access your reports at any time. Reports are delivered automatically when you want them. Ad hoc reports and other HIPAA secure information can be delivered and received in the same manner.