Multi Specialty Billing Software
Multi Specialty Billing Software Drives Collections and A/R
AdvantEdge utilized state-of-the-art multi specialty billing software that streamlines work for our staff through ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. For your practice and hospital, this means we have increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. This is how we can increase collections and improve A/R.
Some of the technical features are:
- Full electronic interfaces with all payer organizations instantly upload patient and procedure data, verify eligibility, determine specifics of coverage, submit claims, electronically adjudicate claims, negotiate electronic remittance, and achieve automated posting to line items on the original claim submission.
- AdvantEdge multi-specialty billing software links directly to your EMR, ADT, and other systems to download demographics and/or charge information. And EDI interfaces with a comprehensive list of payers are included.
- Optimized multi-specialty workflows submit claims electronically the same day a charge is entered and the batch verified. Payments are applied fast: electronically for carriers with automatic reconciliation and, for others, using procedures optimized for each payer.
- Secondary claims—with electronic EOB attached—are filed the same day payments are applied from the primary payer. Denials and other payer responses are automatically queued for A/R team member follow-up. Capitation adjustments are done automatically.
- Denials are automatically routed to the right specialist for immediate attention.
- All transactions are recorded and fully journaled
Powerful multi-specialty reporting and dashboards
As a technology-based multi-specialty billing company, AdvantEdge offers industry-leading dashboards, reporting and business intelligence capabilities, often referred to as “informatics.” From your perspective as a client, this means you have exactly the information you need, on your schedule and in the format you prefer.
We view every situation from the client’s perspective, based on our ClientFirst philosophy. One clear client imperative is visibility and transparency. For that reason, all forms of coding, billing and practice management data are readily available at any time
The HIPAA-secure AdvantEdge Analytics (A2) dashboard opens with a 12 month overview of Charges, Cash and Adjustments, volume (encounters and procedures) and A/R aging. As a user, you can then drill down on any of the data for more detail by payor class or individual payor, location, or physician for any available time period. If you wish, sub-groups can be set up within a practice (e.g. by specialty) and each sub-group’s information will be available for all of the drill downs. Any of the data views can be exported to Excel at any time.
The A2 dashboard uses a powerful but flexible security system so that each authorized user can see the data you wish, and only that data. For example, you can set it up so that an individual physician can see his or her information, but nothing else. Similarly, a location manager could see just their location, etc.
The AdvantEdge Analytics portal is also where your reports are available at any time. They are delivered automatically on the schedule you set up. Ad hoc reports and other HIPAA secure information can be sent and received in the same manner.