Specialty Coding and Billing Services
AdvantEdge provides the industry- leading specialty billing, coding, and accounts receivable management services. Incredible technology, highly-skilled staff, and rigorous workflows optimize your practice revenue and cashflow.
Does your specialty practice face any of these issues?
- Collections are below expectations.
- Days in A/R are above 40.
- Billing staff turnover is too high.
Is your current billing service exceeding expectations?
Practices using other billing services often tell us
- Information isn’t available and/or is difficult to obtain
- Reports don’t have the details required to gage their practice
- The account manager hasn’t been seen in months
Here at AdvantEdge, we operate with a ClientFirst philosophy which means it is our job to view the world through your lens and respond accordingly. We provide complete visibility and transparency into our work. The AdvantEdge Analytics (A2) dashboard provides “anytime, anywhere” access to exactly what we’ve done for you every day. And we have many other communications channels such as coding feedback, compliance training, process improvement suggestions, and more.
If your current billing company isn’t providing results, service and information, call us (877 501-1611) to learn why you can do much better!
Efficient and effective specialty billing
Your hospital ADT, EMR, ECC and other systems are linked directly to AdvantEdge billing technology. When some or all information is on paper, AdvantEdge workflow optimization means data is entered quicker, with less errors. Advanced software automation speeds the entire billing cycle.
- Increased collections from more accurate and comprehensive billing—all fully compliant.
- Reduced billing costs
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Fewer days in A/R.
Is your in-house billing delivering what you need? Efficiently?
Many practices are responsible for their own coding and billing, either with a dedicated team or as part of a hospital billing team.. These billing solutions can be successful as long as investments are in up-to-date billing technologies and staff members are highly trained. But we often see issues that reduce their effectiveness and efficiency, and therefore cashflow. These include:
- Staff turnover
- Outdated or inflexible systems
- Limited reporting capabilities
Even if these issues are not present, there are often cost issues that need to be evaluated. Staff costs increase as salaries, benefits and other overheads trend upward each year. At some point, it is crucial to compare the fixed (and growing) expenses of in-house billing to the downward trend in reimbursement. In contrast to the fixed and increasing expenses of an in-house operation, AdvantEdge billing services represent a predictable, variable cost that is directly proportional to your practice revenue. You gain an expert coding and billing partner and you retain complete control and visibility, including “anytime, anywhere” access to current practice financials.
We can give you a complete view of current coding and billing effectiveness and costs with the Financial Performance Edge: a thorough, unbiased analysis of current results versus benchmarks. It assesses where revenue can be improved, cash flow accelerated, costs reduced, and where there may be compliance risks. Call 877 501-1611 today to schedule yours!
AdvantEdge specialty coding and billing services include:
- A comprehensive Interface Engine to access demographic information from ADT, EMR, ECC and other systems.
- Sophisticated Scan-Edge technology (if required for paper information).
- Computer-assisted procedure and diagnosis coding supported by AdvantEdge Certified Coders.
- Billing by highly-experienced and trained AdvantEdge staff.
- Claims scrubbing.
- Payment and EOB posting.
- Denial management
- Accounts receivable management.
- Contract management (e.g. monitoring underpayments).
- Patient billing.
- Patient web portal.
- Referral to collections agency and posting of collections received.
- A formal and compliant refund process.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Anytime, anywhere access to the InfoEdge dashboard and all reports.
- Formal, comprehensive compliance program.
- As required:
- Credentialing (enrollment) services.
- Managed care contracting.
- Physician feedback and education on coding, compliance and other industry trends.
- ClientFirst account management and support.