Pain Management Billing Services
An AdvantEdge for your Practice- Pain Management Billing that is Effective and Efficient
AdvantEdge Pain Management Billing clients see net collections of 96% and higher while revenue increase by at least 10% and frequently more. A combination of skilled pain management coders, experienced pain management medical billing specialists, and powerful billing technology make this happen. Our first promise to you and each AdvantEdge client is “More Money, Faster.”
AdvantEdge pain management billing technology links directly to hospital and other systems. Paper records are scanned at your point of service directly to our certified coders for immediate attention (24 hour or faster turnaround). AdvantEdge pain management workflow optimization assures that data is entered faster, with fewer errors. Sophisticated software automation streamlines and accelerates the entire billing cycle.
Benefits for your Pain Management Practice:
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections: i.e. More Money, Faster
- More accurate and more complete coding—all fully compliant.
- A reduction in fixed costs.
- Fewer days in A/R.
Considering a medical billing company?
Need to replace your pain management billing company?
Is your pain management billing staff turnover high? Are you tired of rent increases and administrative overhead? AdvantEdge pain management billing services are the answer. Call now (877 501-1611) to learn how AdvantEdge pain management billing and coding services can increase collections, reduce days outstanding in Accounts Receivable, and make your life simpler. We will design a pain management coding and billing solution custom-fit to your practice. This outsourced (with all work in the US) billing reduces your fixed costs, while you retain visibility and control, including online “any time, any where” access to current financial performance.
Our billing services start by designing a billing process custom-fit to your practice, focusing on the most efficient and rapid means to acquire all needed information, with quality and integrity checks built-in. At the same time, a complete review and update of credentialing (provider enrollment) information is conducted. Compliance issues and risks are highlighted and resolved throughout the process. Within thirty to ninety days, accurate bills are being sent to each of your payers and your practice is seeing daily financial and operational summaries. As claims are adjudicated, payments are posted and denials are automatically routed to the proper expert for rapid resolution. Secondary claims and patient balances are automatically billed. Outstanding balances with payers and patients are automatically analyzed daily with each exception assigned to an accounts receivable expert. An AdvantEdge client manager works with your practice throughout implementation and after; he or she is available to your practice at any time to review questions and as a practice management resource.
If your current pain management billing company isn’t exceeding your expectations, ask us to demonstrate why AdvantEdge is different. At AdvantEdge, we pride ourselves in meeting each client’s specific needs, with consistently strong net collections and A/R performance. This “outsourced” (with all work done in the US) billing reduces your fixed costs, while you retain control and visibility, including online “any time, any where” access to your current financial performance.
AdvantEdge is a leading pain management billing company serving hospital-based group practices in many states. Contact us now and ask about our expertise with Medicare billing, Medicaid billing, hospital interfaces, and more. Challenge us to create the perfect billing for your pain management practice.
Could Your Pain Management Billing Benefit from our Proven Results?
- Collections up 10 to 40%
- A/R days outstanding down by 7 to 14
- Denials reduced up to 90%
- Achieve net collections of 98-99%
- Advanced, powerful technology and tools mean service to billing intervals in hours or days, not weeks
- Process 98-99% of claims electronically
- Comprehensive, real-time reporting
- Visibility and control for your practice
- You focus on medicine, not the “back office”
- Lower staff and overhead costs
- Trained, certificated, and ready to meet your unique needs.
- Responsive service
- Streamlined and fully compliant workflow means
- Rapid, efficient claims processing
- Fewer denials, faster denial processing
- Automation of routine tasks
- Reduced compliance risk
- Solutions tailored to the specific needs of your practice
- An extension of your practice
- Payer contract negotiations
- Industry expert in regulations, coding, compliance
AdvantEdge Physician Billing Dashboard
All AdvantEdge pain management billing clients have “anytime, anywhere” access to current financial performance for their hospital-based practice. Summary information is easily accessed and understood. More details are available with “drill down” and reports customized for delivery to your pain management practice.
How AdvantEdge Pain Management Coding and Billing serves your practice:
- Certified Pain Management Coding: ICD-9, CPT
- Sophisticated concurrency edits
- Demographics capture via hospital downloads (HL7 and other)
- Pain Management Charge Capture where available
- Reconcile charge batches
- Daily Electronic filing of medical claims
- Electronic Payer Remittance (ERA)
- Payment Posting with Daily Reconciliation
- Flexible Patient Statements
- Lockbox, other Banking Arrangements
- Rapid Follow-Up with Payers, Patients
- Denial Management
- Expected vs. Actual Reimbursement Analysis
- Compliance Plan and Program
- Powerful Pain Management Billing System
- Line Item Posting
- All transactions fully journaled
- Web-based dashboard with daily financial results
- Customized Reporting
- Client Management Expert Assigned to each Client
- Options for chart auditing, credentialing, payer contracting