Radiology Billing Services
AdvantEdge provides leading radiology billing services, coding, and accounts receivable management. State-of-the art technology, expert staff, and rigorous workflows optimize your practice or department revenue and cashflow. Do you face any of these issues?
- Collections are below expectations.
- Days in A/R are above 40.
- Billing staff turnover is too high.
AdvantEdge helps radiology practices solve these problems every day.
Are your Radiology Current Billing Services Exceeding Expectations?
Practices and departments using other radiology billing services often tell us:
- Information isn’t available and/or is difficult to get
- Reports don’t have the details needed to measure their performance
- The account manager hasn’t contacted them in months
While none of us are perfect, at AdvantEdge we operate with a ClientFirst philosophy which means we strive to view the world through your lens and respond accordingly. One result is that we provide complete visibility and transparency into our work. The AdvantEdge Analytcs (A2) dashboard provides “anytime, anywhere” access to exactly what we’ve processed for you every day. And we have many other communications channels: coding feedback, compliance training, process improvement suggestions, etc.
If your current billing company isn’t delivering results, service and information, call us (877 501-1611) to learn why you can do much better!
Efficient and Effective Radiology Billing Services
Your hospital ADT, RIS, PACS and other systems are linked directly to AdvantEdge billing technology. If some or all information is on paper, AdvantEdge workflow optimization means your data is entered faster, with fewer errors. Software automation speeds the entire billing cycle. You get:
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections from more accurate and comprehensive billing—all fully compliant.
- Reduced billing costs.
- Fewer days in A/R.
Is your In-house Billing Delivering what you Need? Efficiently?
Many practices and hospitals do their own coding and billing, either with a dedicated team or as part of a hospital billing team or CBO. These operations can be effective as long as investments in billing technologies are kept current and staff members are well trained. But we often see problems that reduce effectiveness, and therefore cashflow. These include:
- Staff turnover
- Outdated or inflexible systems
- Limited reporting capabilities
Even if these issues are not present, there may be cost issues that need to be evaluated. Staff costs increase from year to year as salaries, benefits and other overheads continue to rise. At some point, it is important to analyze the fixed (and increasing) expenses of in-house billing versus the downward trend in reimbursement. In contrast to the expenses of an in-house operation, AdvantEdge billing services represent a predictable, variable cost that is directly proportional to your revenue. Of course, you retain complete control and visibility, including “anytime, anywhere” access to current practice financials. And you gain an expert radiology coding and billing partner.
You can get a comprehensive view of current coding and billing effectiveness and costs with the Financial Performance Edge: a thorough, unbiased analysis of current results versus benchmarks. It assesses where revenue can be improved, costs reduced, cash flow accelerated and where there may be compliance risks. Call 877 501-1611 today to schedule yours!
AdvantEdge radiology coding and billing services include
- A comprehensive Interface Engine to obtain demographic information and radiology reports from ADT, RIS, PACS and other systems.
- Sophisticated Scan-Edge technology (if required for paper information).
- Computer-assisted procedure and diagnosis coding supported by AdvantEdge Certified Coders.
- Billing by experienced AdvantEdge staff.
- Claims scrubbing.
- Payment and EOB posting.
- Accounts receivable management.
- Denial management.
- Contract management (e.g. monitoring underpayments).
- Patient billing.
- Patient web portal.
- Referral to collections agency and posting of collections received.
- A formal refund process.
- Comprehensive daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Anytime, anywhere access to the AdvantEdge Analytics dashboard and all reports.
- Formal, comprehensive compliance program.
- As required:
- Credentialing (enrollment) services.
- Managed care contracting.
- Physician feedback and education on coding, compliance and other industry trends.
- ClientFirst account management and support.