Pain Management Billing Software
Is growth in your pain management practice making it hard for your billing department to keep up? Are current billing costs too high? Does your billing staff struggle to work A/R? Do routine billing tasks take too long? Is your software getting stale? If you need to solve any of these problems, AdvantEdge can help.
Pain management billing software that is efficient and effective
AdvantEdge pain management billing software will make life simpler and more efficient for your billing staff, while it lowers your billing costs. Staff efficiencies are driven by ease of use, sophisticated concurrency edits, automation of routine tasks, and reminders where follow-ups are required. Increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials results in collections increases, improved A/R, and costs that fit your unique pain management practice.
AdvantEdge pain management billing software links directly to your hospital and other systems to download demographics and/or charge information. And EDI interfaces with a comprehensive list of payers are included.
- Improved staff productivity: typically 30% to 70% or more
- Reduced billing costs
- Better management information to run your practice
- Increased collections from more time and better tools to work denials and A/R.
- Decreased days in A/R.
AdvantEdge is the exclusive IBM VIP partner for physician billing. This translates to reliable, “future proof” technology and technology partners who assure your pain management practice of a stable, productive path to the future.
Pain Management Billing software features
Comprehensive and fully compliant pain management billing and A/R software and hardware solution
- Delivered as a service (“ASP” or “SaaS”), completely supported in the AdvantEdge data center, including daily backups, UPS power protection, and network monitoring
- An option for large practices is an onsite IBM System i server
High-productivity pain management billing workflow
- Efficient charge entry and posting, electronic claims submissions, electronic EOB posting, denial processing, automatic submission of secondary claims, A/R tracking and management, and comprehensive visibility to all exceptions
- Tables, master files, and setup questions that tailor automation and edits to your specific needs
- All transactions recorded and fully journalized
- Ability to schedule patients, rooms and equipment
Complete training and support
- Initial setup and cutover training and advice
- Workflow based training modules: charge entry, EOB processing, A/R management and follow-up
- Business hours telephone support
- Optional workshops and/or training for your staff
Pain Management reporting and dashboards
- Extensive list of reports available on screen and printed
- Dashboard summary information and displays
Pain Management Billing Services and Co-sourcing Options
Are overheads growing? Is staff turnover high? You can consider AdvantEdge pain management billing services. We will tailor a set of services to optimize staff productivity and overhead costs with the right combination of services and software for your practice. Call us (877-501-1611) to see how we can help you increase collections and reduce days in Accounts Receivable; while, at the same time, reducing overhead costs and distractions. As with all of our service and software options, you have constant visibility and control.