Radiology Billing Expertise and Experience
Is your current radiology billing
- Not responsive?
- Not keeping up with the times?
- Too expensive?
We hear from radiology groups all the time: “I haven’t seen my account manager in months.” “They are only billing the easy stuff.” “We were penalized because they didn’t help us with PQRS.” “My in house staff costs keep going up.”
The AdvantEdge radiology experts overcome these issues for clients every day. AdvantEdge partners with each radiology group to deliver:
- Superior collections (cash). In almost all cases, AdvantEdge will collect more money than your current staff or billing company
- ClientFirst service. We operate as a business partner, responsive to your needs and questions.
- Actionable information. Online dashboards and reports mean full visibility and transparency.
Our team of radiology billers averages over ten years of experience, augmented by frequent training and the industry’s most advanced technology. Combined with SSAE-16 SOC 1 certified processes, you get consistent results that exceed industry benchmarks. Our certified radiology coders assure that each test is coded and billed completely and compliantly.
One key AdvantEdge focus is personalization: i.e. the needs of each group and hospital are different. As a result, we design a complete revenue cycle process custom-fit to your situation. This affects not only the flow of information (paper and electronic) but also communications. For example, some practices like frequent communications to physicians; others want most communications on a scheduled but less frequent basis.
AdvantEdge provides each client online access to current information about their practice or department. Daily dashboards allow you to “drill down” by location, provider, payer and more.
Billing in house now?
Billing in house means recruiting and retaining staff, operating (and paying for) a billing system, and a lot more overhead. AdvantEdge can help you:
- Turn fixed expenses into variable expenses: AdvantEdge fees vary with your revenue vs. the fixed expenses of staff, space, systems, etc.
- Improve physician time and focus: By hiring radiology billing experts, physicians have fewer distractions, more time to focus on practice development, and more family time!
- Maintain and improve cash flow: Our focus is consistent collections, day in and day out. Often this means more revenue for the group.
Call us today at 877 501-1611 for more information and ask about a Financial and Billing Analysis for your group.