Multi Specialty Billing Company
AdvantEdge Delivers Superior Multi-specialty Billing Results
Most multi-specialty billing companies employ the basic medical billing steps:
- Charge capture/entry
- Claims filing
- Payment posting
Most multi-specialty billing companies also perform some Accounts Receivable work. At AdvantEdge, we go much, much further with results that surpass other multi-specialty billing companies. At AdvantEdge:
- Comprehensive EMR, ECC and hospital interfaces not only collect multi-specialty charge information quickly, they have built-in error correction and reconciliation processes to assure that every performed service is billed.
- AdvantEdge certified coders are available where you need them to code or to assist with coding reviews and education.
- Sophisticated claim edits ensure that only clean claims are submitted to payors. At AdvantEdge, 99% of all claims filed are accepted by payors.
- Along with payments, all EOB information is posted, including denial information.
- Secondary claims are filed automatically as soon as the primary payment is posted.
- If a patient balance exists after insurance payment, a statement is immediately issued.
- Patients can remit payment through an online portal, phone or mail with multiple payment types available: credit card, check, e-check, etc.
- Denials are processed immediately by the appropriate multi-speciality specialist, based on the type of denial.
- Underpayments are identified and processed by an insurance specialist.
- Delays in payment from insurers or patients are reviewed and handled by A/R follow-up experts.
- All multi-specialty billing work is visible to clients on a daily basis.
- Full reporting and analysis is provided monthly and, where requested, on a daily and/or weekly basis.
- The AdvantEdge Client Manager is an extension of your multi-specialty practice or hospital and is available at any time to answer questions and to provide additional information on the full range of multi-specialty billing, coding and business intelligence.
- We provide the full spectrum of multi-specialty practice management services, beginning with enrollment (credentialing) and contract negotiations. Plus, as required, some or all HR, accounting and financial support.