AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions Announces Participation in Upcoming Trade Shows
The medical billing company will be exhibiting at a full slate of industry trade shows throughout the remainder of 2017, including major events in Washington DC, Boston, and Chicago.
WARREN, NJ. Aug. 29, 2017 — AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions (“AdvantEdge”) today announced its exhibition schedule for industry trade shows between September and December 2017. During that timeframe, the company will be participating in ten major events, including:
- September 14-15 – Michigan Ambulatory Surgical Association (MASA) 2017 Education Day at the Soaring Eagle Resort in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
- September 19-21 – Ohio Association of Ambulatory Surgical Center’s (OAASC) 2017 Annual Conference and Infection Prevention Seminar at the Hilton Polaris in Columbus, Ohio.
- September 25 – Providers’ Council’s 42nd Annual Convention & Expo at the Marriott Copley Place in Boston,
- October 8-11 – College of American Pathologists’ CAP17: The Pathologists’ Meeting at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, DC.
- October 20 – Association for Behavioral Healthcare’s (ABH) 2017 Salute to Excellence at the Westin Waltham Boston in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- October 21-25 – American Society of Anesthesiology’s (ASA) ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2017 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC), Boston, Massachusetts – Booth #2235.
- October 26-28 – Becker’s ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs at the Swissôtel Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
- November 18-19 – American Society of Anesthesiology’s (ASA) Anesthesia Quality Meeting™ 2017 at the ASA Headquarters, Schaumburg, Illinois.
- November 19 – New Jersey Society of Pathologists’ 66th Annual Slide Share and Annual Meeting the Forsgate Country Club, Monroe Township, New Jersey.
- December 8-12 – The New York State Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc. (NYSSA) PGA71: Post Graduate Assembly in Anesthesiology at the New York Marriott Marquis, New York, New York.
About AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions
AdvantEdge is a technology-enabled provider of healthcare business management solutions and business intelligence tools that substantially improve decision-making, maximize financial performance, streamline operations, and eliminate compliance risks for healthcare providers. AdvantEdge continues to gain meaningful scale through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. AdvantEdge is recognized as one of the top 10 billing, coding, and practice management companies in the U.S.; has more than 600 employees and collects over $1 billion annually for its physician and hospital clients using its proven technology. AdvantEdge clients include hospital-based physicians, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, behavioral health agencies and large office-based groups. AdvantEdge is backed by major investors Safeguard Scientifics (NYSE:SFE) and Founders Equity. For more information about AdvantEdge, please visit our website at ahsrcmprod.wpengine.com, follow us on Twitter at @DoctorBilling and on LinkedIn.
Michael J Krivich, FACHE, PCM
Director of Marketing & Sales Operations
AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions