Are you ready to earn a cool crisp $1,000?
You have received your challenge coin from your client manager or a business development director. You came to the site. Now it’s time to take the next step to make the new client referral for a potential cool crisp $1,000 referral payment.
At AdvantEdge we thank you for coming this far and participating. To recap, the New Client Referral Program is your opportunity to earn $1,000 for a successful referral after the completed implementation of a new client at contract go-live.
But first, a little bit about the program terms and conditions.
- The award for a successful new client referral that results in a signed full Revenue Cycle Management contract with AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions, herein referred to as AdvantEdge, payable at go-live following a successful implementation process is $1,000.
- You must complete in its entirety and submit the referral submittal form indicated by the button at the bottom of this page.
- You can not self-refer yourself.
- AdvantEdge reserves the sole right to determine if the practice meets its operational guidelines for client size for acceptance as a potential client.
- All decisions by AdvantEdge are final.
- The prospective new client must sign a three-year full revenue cycle management contract with AdvantEdge for billing and coding services.
- Should you receive $1,000 from AdvantEdge, you agree that you are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.
- AdvantEdge will mail the $1,000 referral check within 60-days of the client go-live of the contract following the implementation.
- AdvantEdge is not responsible for lost, misplaced or errors made in the completion or submittal of the form.
- AdvantEdge is not responsible for payment should any portion of the new client referral program, should the rules and regulations be found to be in conflict or violation of federal and state laws.
- By completing and submitting the new client referral form, you agree to participate in the program in its entirety and accept all the terms and conditions.
- The prospective client cannot be in the AdvantEdge sales pipeline and currently engaged.
- The prospect must agree to engage in the sales process within 30 days of the referral and sign an agreement within 9 months of the lead submission.
- AdvantEdge reserves the right to amend or cancel the New Client Referral Program at any time without penalty or obligation.
Now that you have read, understand and agree to all the terms and conditions, it is time to click on the button below, complete the informational form and submit the completed form to start the program process.
From all of us at AdvantEdge, thank you for the referral of the potential new client for revenue cycle management. We will be in contact with you.