AdvantEdge provides billing services, practice management, and accounts receivable management services for all physician specialties. Incredible technology, expert staff, and rigorous workflows optimize practice revenue and cashflow. Does your practice face any of these issues?
- Collections are below expectations.
- Days in A/R are above 40.
- Billing staff turnover is too high.
- Medical billing software needs to be updated or replaced.
AdvantEdge helps specialty practices solve these problems every day.
Efficient and Effective Specialty Billing
Your practice management, EMR and ADT systems are linked directly to AdvantEdge billing technology. If some or all information is on paper, AdvantEdge workflow optimization, including scanning solutions, means data is entered faster, with fewer errors. Sophisticated software automation speeds the entire billing cycle. You get:
- Faster billing, with intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections from more accurate and comprehensive billing—all fully compliant.
- Reduced billing costs.
- Fewer days in A/R.
Specialty Billing Services (Revenue Cycle Management)
Are overhead costs climbing faster than revenue? Is staff turnover high? Are collections too low? AdvantEdge specialty billing services can eliminate these headaches. Call us (877 501-1611) and learn how AdvantEdge specialty billing increases collections, reduces days outstanding in Accounts Receivable, and makes your life simpler. We will design a comprehensive revenue cycle process tailored to your practice. You retain complete control and visibility, including “anytime, anywhere” access to current practice financials.
- An Overview of Specialty Billing Services
- Specialty Coding Services
- Specialty Billing Service
- Specialty Billing Company
- Specialty Billing Software
- Specialty Billing Whitepapers
Reasons to Consider AdvantEdge Billing Services
- Cash: AdvantEdge will collect at least 5 to 10% more than your current staff or billing company.
- Convert fixed costs into variable expenses: AdvantEdge fees vary with practice cashflow, while significantly reducing overheads.
- Physician time and focus: by hiring billing experts, physicians have fewer daily tasks and distractions, more time to focus on practice development, and more family time!
Billing In-house now?
Large practices often have in-house billing operation and software. In some cases, practice leaders and physicians enjoy dealing with the details of billing and other administrative tasks on a day-to-day basis. In other situations, practice leadership may believe it is cheaper and/or more effective to have an in-house operation. However, this is often not the case. For this reason, it is highly recommended that practices billing in house conduct a careful comparison of costs and performance every 2 years or so. This whitepaper outlines how to do the comparisons.