Specialty Billing Software
Specialty Billing Software Drives Collections and A/R
AdvantEdge uses powerful and sophisticated specialty billing software that streamlines work for our staff through ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and follow-up reminders. This means our staff has more time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. This is how we can increase collections and improve A/R for your practice.
Some of our software technical features are:
- Full electronic interfaces (EDI) with all payor organizations instantly upload patient demographic and procedure data, determine insurance coverage, verify eligibility, submit claims, electronically adjudicate claims, electronic remittance negotiations, and automate posting to line items on the original claim submission.
- AdvantEdge specialty billing software interfaces directly to your EMR, ADT, and other systems to download demographics and/or charge information and electronically interfaces with a comprehensive list of payors in your area.
- Optimized specialty workflows electronically submit claims the same day a charge is billed with batch verification. Payments are posted fast: electronically for carriers with automatic reconciliation and, for others, using procedures optimized for each payor.
- Secondary claims—with electronic EOB attached—are filed the same day payments are posted from the primary payor. Denials and other payor responses are automatically queued for follow-up by the specialty A/R team member. Capitation adjustments are processed automatically.
- Denials are automatically routed to the right specialist for immediate attention.
- All transactions are recorded and fully journaled
Powerful specialty reporting and dashboards
Our specialty billing company offers industry-leading dashboards, reporting and business intelligence capabilities, often referred to as “informatics.” From a client perspective, this means you have exactly the information you wish, on your schedule and in the format you prefer.
AdvantEdge views every situation from the client’s perspective, based on our ClientFirst philosophy. One clear client essential is transparency and visibility – all forms of coding, billing and practice management data are readily available at any time.
The HIPAA-secure InfoEdge dashboard presents with a 13 month overview of Charges, Cash and Adjustments, volume (encounters and procedures) and A/R aging. As a user, you area able to drill down on any of the data for more detail by physician, payor class or individual payor, location or modality for any time period. Sub-groups can also be set up within a practice (e.g. by type of service) and each sub-group’s information will be available for all of the drill downs. All of the data views can be exported to Excel at any time.
The InfoEdge dashboard uses a sophisticated but flexible security system so that each authorized user can see the data you select, and only that data. For example, you can set it up so that an individual physician can see his or her information, but nothing else.
The AdvantEdge InfoEdge portal is also where you can retrieve your reports at any time. System and ad hoc reports and other HIPAA secure information are delivered automatically by our specialty billing software on the schedule you set up.