Specialty Coding and Billing
Specialty practices served by AdvantEdge see revenue increased by at least 10% and frequently more. Net collections are 95% and higher. A combination of skilled and highly-experienced medical billing specialists and powerful medical billing technology make this happen. Our first promise to you and each AdvantEdge client is “More Money, Faster.”
AdvantEdge specialty billing technology links directly to EMR, ECC, and other systems. If charge and/or demographic information is on paper forms, sophisticated AdvantEdge scanning and workflow optimization tools quickly capture information at your site of service and route it to our coders and charge entry experts. Additional software automation speeds the entire billing cycle after demographic and charge entry.
Benefits for your office-based multi-specialty practice:
- Service to billing intervals in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections: i.e. More Money, Faster
- Reduced fixed costs.
- Fewer days in A/R.
Click to enlarge
Considering a specialty medical billing company? Need to replace your specialty billing company?
Are you tired of rent increases and administrative overhead?Do you have high billing staff turnover? AdvantEdge specialty medical billing services are the answer. Call now (877-501-1611) to learn why AdvantEdge is the specialty billing company that can increase collections, reduce days outstanding in Accounts Receivable, and simplify daily operations.
Our billing services start by designing a billing process custom-fit to your practice, concentrating on the most efficient and expedient means to acquire all needed information, with built-in quality and integrity checks. We also perform a complete review and update of your group’s credentialing (provider enrollment) information. Compliance issues and risks are highlighted and resolved throughout the process. Within thirty to ninety days, accurate bills are sent to each of your payors and your practice is may view daily financial and operational summaries. As claims are adjudicated, payments are posted and denials are automatically directed to the proper expert for fast resolution. Secondary claims and patient balances are automatically billed. Outstanding balances with payors and patients are analyzed daily automatically with each exception assigned to an accounts receivable expert.
An AdvantEdge client manager guides your practice through implementation and after; he or she is available to your practice at any time to review questions and as a practice management resource.
If your current specialty billing company isn’t surpassing your expectations, ask us to demonstrate why AdvantEdge is different. At AdvantEdge, we pride ourselves in meeting each client’s unique needs, with continually strong net collections and A/R performance. This “outsourced” (with all work done in the US) billing lowers your fixed costs, while you retain control and visibility, including online “any time, any where” access to your current financial performance.
AdvantEdge is a premier specialty billing company. Contact us now and ask about our expertise with Medicare billing, Medicaid billing, ADT and EMR interfaces, and more. Tell us how we can create the perfect billing solution for your specialty practice.
Could your specialty billing benefit from our Proven Results?
- Collections up 10 to 50%
- A/R days outstanding down by 7 to 14
- Denials reduced up to 90%
- Achieve net collections of 95-99%
- Advanced, powerful technology and tools mean service to billing intervals in hours or days, not weeks
- Process 98-99% of claims electronically
- Comprehensive, real-time reporting
- Transparency and control for your practice
- You focus on medicine, not the “billing office”
- Reducer staff and overhead costs
- Trained, certificated, and ready to meet your specific needs
- Responsive service
- Streamlined and fully compliant workflow means
- Rapid, efficient claims processing
- Fewer denials, faster denial processing
- Automation of routine tasks
- Reduced compliance risk
- Solutions tailored to the specific needs of your practice
- A partner to your practice
- Payer contract negotiations
- Industry expert in regulations, coding, compliance
AdvantEdge Specialty Billing Dashboard
All AdvantEdge specialty billing clients have “anytime, anywhere” access to real-time financial performance for their practice. Summary information is easily accessed and details are available with “drill down.” Reports are customized for delivery to your specialty practice.
How AdvantEdge specialty billing serves your practice:
- Demographics capture via hospital downloads (HL7 and other)
- Specialty Charge Capture including ECC and EMR interfaces
- Charge Batch Reconciliation
- Daily Electronic filing of medical claims
- Electronic Payer Remittance (ERA)
- Daily Payment Posting and Reconciliation
- Flexible Patient Statements
- Lockbox, other Banking Arrangements
- Rapid Follow-Up with Payers, Patients
- Denial Management
- Expected vs. Actual Reimbursement Analysis
- Compliance Plan and Program
- Powerful Multi-specialty Billing System
- Line Item Posting
- Fully journaled transactions
- Web-based dashboard with daily financial results
- Customized Reporting
- Client Management Expert Assigned to each Client
- Options for chart auditing, credentialing, payor contracting