Multi-Specialty Billing Services
Our Multi-Specialty billing service begins by designing a billing process tailored to fit your practice, focusing on the most expedient and efficient means to access all needed information, with quality and integrity checks built in. At the same time, a comprehensive review and update of provider enrollment (credentialing) information is performed. Compliance issues and risks are identified and resolved throughout the process.
Within 30-90 days, accurate bills are submitted to each of your payers and your practice can view daily financial and operational summaries. As claims are adjudicated, payments are posted and denials are automatically directed to the proper AdvantEdge expert for quick resolution. Secondary claims and patient balances are automatically billed. Outstanding balances with payers and patients are automatically reviewed and analyzed daily with each exception assigned to an accounts receivable expert.
An AdvantEdge client manager works closely with your practice throughout the start-up is available to your practice at any time to review questions and as a practice management resource once implementation is completed.
If your current Multi-Specialty billing company isn’t exceeding your expectations, ask us to demonstrate why AdvantEdge is different. At AdvantEdge, we take pride in meeting each client’s unique needs, with consistently strong net collections and A/R performance. This “outsourced” (i.e. your work is done by our employees on your behalf) billing reduces your fixed costs, while you retain control and visibility, including online “anytime, anywhere” access to your current financial performance.
Can your Multi-Specialty Billing Benefit from our Proven Results?
- Collections up 5 to 50%
- A/R days outstanding down by 7 or more
- Denials reduced up to 90%
- Achieve net collections of 95+%
- Advanced, powerful technology and tools mean service to billing intervals in hours or days, not weeks
- Process 99% of claims electronically
- Real-time, comprehensive reporting
- Visibility and control for your practice
- You focus on clinical matters, not the “back office”
- Reduced staff and overhead costs
- Trained, certificated, and ready to meet your unique needs.
- Responsive service
- Streamlined and fully compliant workflow means
- Rapid, efficient claims processing
- Less denials, rapid denial processing
- Automation of routine tasks
- Reduced compliance risk
- Solutions tailored to the unique needs of your practice
- An extension of your practice
- Payor contract negotiations
- Industry expert in coding, compliance and regulations
How AdvantEdge Multi Specialty Billing Serves your Practice
- Demographics captured via hospital downloads (HL7 and other)
- Multi-specialty Charge Capture including ECC and EMR interfaces
- Charge batch reconcilitation
- Daily electronic filing of medical claims
- Electronic Payer Remittance (ERA)
- Payment Posting Reconciled Daily
- Flexible Patient Statements
- Patient portal
- Lockbox, other Banking Arrangements
- Rapid Follow-Up with Payers, Patients
- Denial Management
- Expected vs. Actual Reimbursement Analysis
- Compliance Plan and Program
- Powerful Multi-specialty Billing System
- Line Item Posting
- All transactions fully journaled
- Web-based dashboard with daily financial results
- Customized Reporting
- Client Management Expert Assigned to each Client
- Options for chart auditing, credentialing, payer contracting, HR, Accounts Payable and more