OB Gyn Billing and Coding Services
AdvantEdge provides exceptional OB Gyn billing services, coding and account receivable management services. Incredible technology, expert staff, and rigorous workflows optimize your practice revenue and cash flow. Does your practice experience the following issues?
- Collections are below expectations
- Days in A/R are above 40.
- High billing staff turnover.
AdvantEdge helps OB Gyn practices to solve these problems every day.
Is your Current Billing Service not Meeting Your Expectations?
Practices using other billing services often tell us:
- Information isn’t available and/or is hard to get
- Reports don’t have the details needed to gauge their practice
- The account manager hasn’t been seen in months
We operate with a ClientFirst philosophy which means we strive to view the world through your lens and respond accordingly. We provide complete visibility and transparency into our work. The InfoEdge dashboard provides “anytime, anywhere” access to exactly what we’ve processed for you every day.
If your current billing company is not delivering results, call us today 877-501-1611.
Efficient and Effective OB Gyn Billing
Your EMR or practice management systems can be linked directly to AdvantEdge billing technology. If some or all information is on paper, AdvantEdge workflow optimization means your data is entered faster, with fewer errors. Sophisticated software automation speeds the entire billing cycle.
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections from more accurate, comprehensive, and fully compliant billing
- Reduced billing costs.
- Fewer days in A/R.
Is your In-house Billing Delivering what you Need? Efficiently?
Many practices are responsible for their own coding, billing and receipt posting, employing office staff to coordinate and process these functions. These operations can be effective as long as investments in billing technologies are kept current and staff members are well trained. But we often see problems that reduce the effectiveness, and therefore cash flow. These include:
- Staff turnover
- Outdated or inflexible systems
- Limited reporting capabilities
Even if these issues are not present, there may be cost issues that need to be evaluated. Staff costs increase from year to year as salaries, benefits and other overheads continue to rise. At some point, it is imperative to analyze the fixed (and increasing) expenses of in-house billing versus the downward trend in reimbursement. In contrast to the fixed and increasing expenses of an in-house operation, AdvantEdge billing services represent a predictable, variable cost that is directly proportional to your practice revenue. Of course, you retain complete control and visibility, including “anytime, anywhere” access to current practice financials. And you gain an expert coding and billing partner.
We can provide you a comprehensive view of current coding and billing effectiveness and costs with the Financial Performance Edge: a thorough, unbiased analysis of current results versus benchmarks. It assesses where revenue can be improved, costs reduced, cash flow accelerated and where there may be compliance risks. Call 877 501-1611 today to schedule yours!
AdvantEdge OB Gyn coding and billing services include:
- A comprehensive Interface Engine to obtain demographic information and OB Gyn reports from ADT, EMR, ECC and other systems.
- Sophisticated Scan-Edge technology (if required for paper information).
- Computer-assisted procedure and diagnosis coding supported by AdvantEdge Certified Coders.
- Billing by experienced AdvantEdge staff.
- Claims scrubbing.
- Payment and EOB posting.
- Accounts receivable management.
- Denial management.
- Contract management (e.g. monitoring underpayments).
- Patient billing.
- Patient web portal.
- Referral to collections agency and posting of collections received.
- A formal refund process.
- Comprehensive daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Anytime, anywhere access to the InfoEdge dashboard and all reports.
- Formal, comprehensive compliance program.
- As required:
- Credentialing (enrollment) services.
- Managed care contracting.
- Physician feedback and education on coding, compliance and other industry trends.
- ClientFirst account management and support.