Internal Medicine Billing Services
Our billing services start by designing a billing process custom-fit to your practice, focusing on the most efficient and speedy means to obtain all needed information, with quality and integrity checks built-in. At the same time, a comprehensive review and update of credentialing (provider enrollment) information is conducted. Compliance issues and risks are highlighted and resolved throughout the process.
Our daily operations ensure that:
- Accurate bills are sent to each of your payors within 24 hours of posting your charge, ensuring that all billings are filed with the payors within their designated filing limit.
- As claims are adjudicated, payments are posted and denials are automatically routed to the proper AdvantEdge expert for rapid resolution.
- Secondary claims and patient balances are automatically billed.
- Outstanding balances with payors and patients are analyzed daily with each exception assigned to the appropriate accounts receivable expert.
- And your practice has access to daily financial and operational summaries of all these functions.
An AdvantEdge client manager works with your practice throughout implementation and after; he or she is available to your practice at any time to review questions and as a practice management resource.
If your current internal medicine billing company isn’t exceeding your expectations, ask us to demonstrate why AdvantEdge is different. At AdvantEdge, we pride ourselves in meeting each client’s specific needs, with consistently strong net collections and A/R performance. This “outsourced” (i.e. your work is done by our employees on your behalf) billing reduces your fixed costs, while you retain control and visibility, including online “anytime, anywhere” access to your current financial performance.
Can your Internal Medicine Billing Benefit from our Proven Results?
- Collections up 5 to 50%
- A/R days outstanding down by 5 or more
- Denials reduced up to 90%
- Achieve net collections of 95+%
- Advanced powerful technology and tools mean service to billing intervals in hours or days, not weeks
- Process 99% of claims electronically
- Comprehensive Real-time reporting
- Visibility and control for your practice
- You focus on clinical matters, not the “back office”
- Lower staff and overhead costs
- Trained, certified, and ready to meet your unique needs.
- Responsive service
- Streamlined and fully compliant workflow means
- Automation of routine tasks
- Rapid, efficient claims processing
- Fewer denials, faster denial processing
- Reduced compliance risk
- An extension of your practice
- Solutions tailored to the specific needs of your practice
- Payor contract negotiations
- Industry expert in regulations, coding, compliance
How AdvantEdge Internal Medicine Billing Serves your Practice
- Demographics captured via hospital downloads (HL7 and other)
- Internal medicine Charge Capture including ECC, EMR, interfaces
- Reconcile charge batches
- Daily electronic filing of medical claims
- Electronic Payor Remittance (ERA)
- Payment Posting with Daily Reconciliation
- Flexible Patient Statements
- Patient portal
- Lockbox, other Banking Arrangements
- Rapid Follow-Up with Payors, Patients
- Denial Management
- Expected vs. Actual Reimbursement Analysis
- Compliance Plan and Program
- Powerful Internal medicine Billing System
- Line Item Posting
- Fully journaled transactions Web-based dashboard with daily financial results
- Customized Reporting
- Client Management Expert Assigned to each Client
- Options for chart auditing, credentialing, payor contracting, HR, Accounts Payable and more