Imaging Center Billing Software
AdvantEdge uses powerful imaging center billing software that streamlines work for our staff through ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. This increases time available to focus on and resolve complex cases and denials, and is how we can increase collections and improve A/R. All while at a cost that is less than most internal billing operations.
- Optimized imaging center workflows submit claims electronically the same day a charge is billed into the system and the batch verified. Payments are applied fast: electronically for carriers with automatic reconciliation and, for others, using procedures optimized for each payor.
- AdvantEdge imaging center billing software links directly to your RIS, PACS and other systems to download demographics and/or charge information. And EDI interfaces with a comprehensive list of payors are included.
- Secondary claims—with electronic EOB attached—are filed the same day payments are posted from the primary payor. Denials and other payor responses are automatically queued for A/R team member follow-up. Capitation adjustments are done automatically.
- Full electronic interfaces with all payor organizations instantly upload patient and procedure data, verify eligibility, determine specifics of coverage, submit claims, electronically adjudicate claims, negotiate electronic remittance, and achieve automated posting to line items on the original claim submission.
- Denials are automatically routed to the right specialist for immediate attention.
- A contracting module and analysis reports highlight underpayments for review by our A/R experts.
- All transactions are recorded and fully journaled.
Powerful Imaging Center Reporting and Dashboards
As a technology-based imaging center billing company, AdvantEdge offers industry-leading dashboards, reporting and business intelligence capabilities, also known as “informatics.” From your perspective, this means you have exactly the information you require, on your schedule and in the format you prefer.
This approach is based on the AdvantEdge ClientFirst philosophy, viewing every situation through the client’s “lens.” One clear client imperative is visibility and transparency. For that reason, all forms of coding, billing and practice management data are readily available at any time.
The HIPAA-secure InfoEdge dashboard opens offers with 13 month overview of Charges, Cash and Adjustments, volume (encounters and procedures) and A/R aging. As a user, you can then drill down on any of the data for more detail by payor class or individual payor, location, or physician for any available time period. If you wish, sub-groups can be set up within a practice (e.g. by specialty) and each sub-group’s information will be available for all of the drill downs. Any of the data can be exported to Excel at any time.
The InfoEdge dashboard uses a powerful but flexible security system so that each authorized user can see the data you wish, and only that data. For example, you can set it up so that an individual physician can see his or her information, but nothing else. Similarly, a location manager could see just their location information, etc.
The AdvantEdge InfoEdge portal is also where at any time. Reports are delivered automatically by our Virtual Manager software on the schedule you set up. Ad hoc reports and other HIPAA secure information can be sent and received in the same manner.