Medical Billing Services for Internal Medicine
AdvantEdge provides internal medicine billing for hospital-based groups in a wide variety of sub-specialties. In all cases, we use a combination of advanced technology, rigorous workflows and highly trained staff to deliver superior results with customized service. In addition, we provide the industry’s best information: dashboards, reporting and business intelligence.
We know the billing issues faced by hospital practices in:
Efficient and effective medical billing
AdvantEdge billing technology links directly to your hospital systems to capture patient demographics, insurance information, and more. AdvantEdge also interfaces with handheld devices and other ECC systems to capture charge data on-site. Where information is on paper (e.g., superbills), AdvantEdge ScanEdge technology and workflow optimization means data is entered faster, with fewer errors. For example, sophisticated edits reduce errors and denials. And software automation speeds the end-to-end billing cycle.
- Increased collections from a streamlined internal medicine billing process.
- Reduced Days in A/R—typically 10 to 14 days.
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Lower billing costs.
Internal Medicine Billing Services
If your staff needs to concentrate on patient care or if your staff turnover is high, AdvantEdge revenue cycle management services are the answer. Call us (877-501-1611) to see how our internal medicine RCM services can increase collections, reduce days outstanding in Accounts Receivable, and make your life simpler. We will design complete revenue cycle processes custom-fit to your practice. Of course, you retain control and visibility.
How does AdvantEdge deliver superior results?
- Optimized internal medicine workflows submit claims electronically the same day a charge is entered and the batch verified. Payments are applied fast: electronically for carriers with automatic reconciliation and, for others, using procedures optimized for each payer.
- Secondary claims—with electronic EOB attached—are filed the same day payments are applied from the primary payer. Denials and other payer responses are automatically queued for A/R team member follow-up. Capitation adjustments are done automatically.
- Full electronic interfaces with all payer organizations instantly upload patient and procedure data, verify eligibility, determine specifics of coverage, submit claims, electronically adjudicate claims, negotiate electronic remittance, and achieve automated posting to line items on the original claim submission.