Radiology Billing Company
How does AdvantEdge Deliver Superior Results?
Every radiology billing company employs the basic medical billing steps:
- Charge capture/entry
- Claims filing
- Payment posting
- All billing work is visible to clients on a daily basis.
- Patients can pay via our online portal, phone or mail with the full traditional variety of payment types available: credit card, check, e-check, etc.
- Coding is performed by AdvantEdge certified professional coders, assuring accurate and fully compliant billing. In addition to immediate clarification on unclear documentation, our coders provide regular feedback to improve physician documentation and, where desired, physician education classes.
- Comprehensive RIS, PACS and hospital ADT interfaces have built-in error correction and reconciliation processes to assure that every service performed is billed, and not only collect charge information quickly.
- Sophisticated claim edits assure that only clean claims are filed (in fact 99% of all claims filed are accepted by the payor).
- With payments, all EOB information is provided, including denial information.
- Secondary claims are filed automatically as soon as the primary payment is posted.
- If a patient balance exists after an insurance payment, a statement is immediately issued.
- Denials are processed immediately by the appropriate specialist, based on the type of denial.
- Underpayments are identified and worked by an insurance specialist.
- Delays in payment from insurers or patients are reviewed and processed by A/R follow-up experts.
- Comprehensive reporting and analysis is provided monthly and, where requested, on a daily and weekly basis.