Internal Medicine Financial Solutions and Informatics
Is your Internal Medicine group collecting every dollar it is owed? At AdvantEdge, we recognize the challenges faced by internal medicine groups and work as a business partner to solve them. We take pride in being more than just a billing company- our healthcare business management solutions enable your group to be successful today and tomorrow.
So whether you need assistance with a coding project today or a complex ACO solution for tomorrow, we have the resources that your group needs.
Complete Internal Medicine Billing, Coding and Practice Management Solutions
Your practice and hospital require and deserve a billing process tailored to your precise needs. Among many other capabilities, our solutions include:
- A complete range of practice management services, if you need them
- Internal Medicine billing technology that links directly to hospital and other systems.
- Technical capabilities to easily interface with your ADT, EMR, charge capture and other systems
- Flexible processes that adapt to your workflow with special attention to when and where your staff and physicians want to be involved
- AdvantEdge people available when and where you need them
Billing Performance that Matters: Results, Results, Results
Internal Medicine groups expect their billing partner to deliver strong collections, every day. Results can be seen in metrics such as Net Collections Rate (mid to high 90’s), Days in A/R (low 30’s), Days over 90 (under 10%) and Bad Debt % (under 3%). More important are the results in your bank account: monthly cash collected. AdvantEdge clients see more cash, with greater consistency of cash flow.
Results and Information
Today’s internal medicine groups and hospitals require increasing amounts of information from their coding and billing and know that information needs are escalating every day. In today’s world, that means PQRS, the Value Based Modifier program, Meaningful Use, etc. Tomorrow, we know that clinical quality, outcomes measures and payment information will be linked together, and not just for your practice but for your group in partnership with your hospital(s), referring physicians and payors.