Imaging Center Billing and Business Management Solutions
Is your imaging center collecting every dollar it is owed? Are you getting the information needed to manage your practice now and prepare for ACO’s and “pay for performance” in the future? With top-notch service? Imaging center groups face unique challenges in today’s healthcare environment. The group has obligations to its patients, community and owners, in an environment where reimbursement has been cut a dozen times in the past 5 years. As a result, imaging centers have unique needs, requirements and priorities, particularly for coding and billing.
Here at AdvantEdge, we recognize these problem and resolve them. We take pride in being more than a billing company. Our radiology business management solutions enable your group to be successful today and tomorrow.
We have the resources to help whether it’s assistance with a coding project now or a complex ACO reimbursement solution for in the future.
Customized Imaging Center Billing, Coding and Practice Management Solutions
Your imaging center deserves a billing process tailored to your precise needs. Among many other capabilities, our solutions include:
- AdvantEdge imaging center billing technology links directly to RIS, PACS and other systems.
- Technical capabilities to easily interface with your practice management system
- Dictated imaging center reports that are translated directly to the proper coding with exceptions coded by our certified coders
- Flexible processes that adapt to your workflow with special attention to when and where your staff and physicians want to be involved
- A complete range of practice management services, if you need them
- AdvantEdge people are available when and where you need them
Imaging Center Billing Performance that Matters: Results, Results, Results
You expect your billing partner to deliver strong collections, every day. The core AdvantEdge systems and operating processes have a non-stop focus on this mission. Results can be seen in metrics such as Net Collections Rate (mid to high 90’s), Days in A/R (low 30’s), Days over 120 (under 10%) and Bad Debt percentage (under 3%). More important, however, are the results that show up in your bank account: monthly cash collected. New AdvantEdge clients see more cash, with greater consistency of cash flow.