AdvantEdge provides hospitalist billing services, accounts receivable management services, and practice management. Our incredible technology, expert staff, and rigorous workflows optimize your practice revenue and cashflow. How can we help your hospitalist practice?
- Collections are running below expectations.
- Days in A/R are above 45.
- Hospitalist billing staff turnover is too high.
- Hospitalist billing software needs to be updated or replaced.
Efficient and Effective Hospitalist Billing
Your ECC, EMR, ADT and other systems are linked directly to AdvantEdge billing technology . If information is on paper, AdvantEdge workflow optimization means data is entered faster, with fewer errors. Software automation speeds the entire billing cycle. You get:
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections from more accurate and comprehensive billing—all fully compliant.
- Reduced billing costs.
- Fewer days in A/R.
Hospitalist Billing Services (Revenue Cycle Management)
If overhead costs are climbing faster than revenue or staff turnover is high, AdvantEdge hospitalist billing services are the answer. Call us (877.501.1611) to see how our hospitalist billing can increase collections, reduce days outstanding in Accounts Receivable, and make your life simpler. We will design complete revenue cycle processes custom-fit to your hospitalist practice. Of course, you retain control and visibility, including “anytime, anywhere” access to current practice financials.
Reasons to Consider AdvantEdge Hospitalist Billing
- Cash: most of the time, AdvantEdge will collect more cash than your current staff or billing company.
- Convert fixed costs into variable expenses: AdvantEdge fees vary with practice cashflow, while overheads are significantly reduced.
- Physician time and focus: by hiring billing experts, physicians have fewer daily tasks and concerns, more time to focus on practice development, and more family time!