Hospitalist Billing Service
AdvantEdge provides hospitalist billing, practice management, and accounts receivable management services. Advanced technology, expert staff, and rigorous workflows optimize hospitalist practice revenue and cashflow.
Reasons to Consider AdvantEdge Hospitalist Billing Services
- Cash: in almost all cases, AdvantEdge will collect more money than the current staff or billing company.
- Convert fixed costs into variable expenses: AdvantEdge billing fees vary with practice revenue while reducing practice overheads.
- Physician time and focus: by hiring AdvantEdge billing experts, hospitalists have fewer distractions, more time to focus on practice development, and more family time!
Learn how AdvantEdge helps hospitalist practices solve these problems every day. Call 877-501-1611 for more information or get a practice review kit.
Efficient and effective hospitalist billing
AdvantEdge billing technology links directly to hospital ADT, ECC, EMR, and other systems. Where information is on paper, AdvantEdge workflow optimization captures data faster and minimizes errors. Sophisticated software automation speeds the entire billing cycle.
Hospitalist practices receive:
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections from more and complete follow-up on denials and underpayments; all fully compliant.
- Reduced billing overhead.
- Decreased days in A/R
Hospitalist Billing Services (Revenue Cycle Management)
For some hospitalist practices, the current billing company is not meeting service and collections expectations. For others, staff turnover means that billing work is not getting done properly. In these cases, AdvantEdge hospitalist billing services can be the solution. AdvantEdge hospitalist billing services typically increase collections, reduce days outstanding in A/R, and simplify management of the practice. AdvantEdge designs complete “revenue cycle” processes custom-fit to each hospitalist practice. Of course, you retain control and visibility, including “anytime, anywhere” access to current practice financial information.