Specialty Billing Software
Specialty Billing Software Drives Collections and A/R
AdvantEdge uses powerful and sophisticated specialty billing software that streamlines work for our staff through ease of use, automation of every day tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are due. This means we have increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. This is how we can increase collections and improve A/R for your practice and hospital.
Some of the technical features are:
- Full electronic interfaces (EDI) with all payor organizations instantly upload patient and procedure data, determine insurance coverage, verify eligibility, submit claims, electronically adjudicate claims, electronic remittance negotiations, and automate posting to line items on the original claim submission.
- AdvantEdge specialty billing software interfaces directly to your EMR, ADT, and other systems to download demographics and/or charge information and electronically interfaces with a comprehensive list of payors in your area.
- Optimized specialty workflows, submit claims electronically the same day a charge is billed and the batch verified. Payments are posted fast: electronically for carriers with automatic reconciliation and, for others, using procedures optimized for each payor.
- Secondary claims—with electronic EOB attached—are submitted the same day payments are posted from the primary payor. Denials and other payor responses are automatically queued for follow-up by the specialty A/R team member. Capitation adjustments are processed automatically.
- Denials are automatically directed to the right specialist for immediate attention.
- All transactions are recorded and fully journaled