Radiology Billing Services
Efficient and effective radiologist billing: an AdvantEDGE for your practice
AHS Radiology Billing clients see revenue increase by at least 10% and frequently more. With net collections of 98% and higher. A combination of skilled radiology coders, experienced radiology medical billing specialists, and powerful billing technology make this happen. Our first promise to you and each AHS client is “More Money, Faster.”
AHS radiology billing technology links directly to hospital RIS, PACS, and other systems. Dictated radiology reports are translated directly to the proper coding. Where exceptions occur, our certified coders do the coding. Where charge and/or demographic information is on paper forms, AHS radiology workflow optimization enters data faster, with fewer errors. And software automation speeds the entire billing cycle.
Radiology Reimbursement Declines are not Inevitable
Benefits for your radiology practice:
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections: i.e. More Money, Faster
- More accurate and more complete codingâ€”all fully compliant.
- A reduction in fixed costs.
- Fewer days in A/R.
Click to enlarge
Considering a radiology billing company?
Need to replace your billing company?
If your radiology billing staff turnover is high or you are tired of rent increases and administrative overhead, AHS radiology billing services are the answer. Call now (877-501-1611) to learn how our radiology billing and coding services can increase your collections, reduce days outstanding in Accounts Receivable, and make your life simpler. We will design a radiology coding and billing solution custom-fit to your practice. This outsourced billing reduces your fixed costs, while you retain control and visibility, including online “any time, any where” access to your current financial performance.
If your current radiology billing company isn’t meeting expectations, ask us to demonstrate why AHS is different. At AHS, we pride ourselves in meeting each client’s specific needs, starting with consistently strong net collections and A/R performance.
AHS is a leading radiology billing company serving hospital-based group practices in many states. Contact us now and ask about our expertise with Medicare billing, Medicaid billing, hospital interfaces, RIS and PACS interfaces, and more. Tell us how we can create the perfect billing for your radiology practice.
What specialists need to know about EMRs
How could your radiology billing benefit from our Proven Results?
- Collections up 10 to 40%
- A/R days outstanding down by 7 to 14
- Denials reduced up to 90%
- Achieve net collections of 98-99%
- Advanced, powerful technology and tools mean service to billing intervals in hours or days, not weeks
- Process 98-99% of claims electronically
- Comprehensive, real-time reporting
- Visibility and control for your practice
- You focus on medicine, not the “back office”
- Lower staff and overhead costs
- Trained, certificated, and ready to meet your unique needs.
- Responsive service
- Streamlined and fully compliant workflow means
- Rapid, efficient claims processing
- Fewer denials, faster denial processing
- Automation of routine tasks
- Reduced compliance risk
- Solutions tailored to the specific needs of your practice
- An extension of your practice
- Payer contract negotiations
- Industry expert in regulations, coding, compliance
AHS Physician Billing Dashboard
All AHS radiology billing clients have “anytime, anywhere” access to current financial performance for their hospital-based practice. Summary information is easily accessed and understood. More details are available with “drill down” and reports customized for delivery to your radiology practice.
3 Common Radiology Billing Mistakes
How AHS Radiology Coding and Billing serves your practice:
- Radiology Coding: ICD-9, CPT, Interventional
- Automated coding (where radiology reports are available electronically)
- Demographics capture via hospital downloads (HL7 and other)
- Radiology Charge Capture including RIS/PACS interfaces
- Reconcile charge batches
- Daily Electronic filing of medical claims
- Electronic Payer Remittance (ERA)
- Payment Posting with Daily Reconciliation
- Flexible Patient Statements
- Lockbox, other Banking Arrangements
- Rapid Follow-Up with Payers, Patients
- Denial Management
- Expected vs. Actual Reimbursement Analysis
- Compliance Plan and Program
- Powerful Radiology Billing System
- Line Item Posting
- All transactions fully journaled
- Web-based dashboard with daily financial results/li>
- Customized Reporting
- Client Management Expert Assigned to each Client
- Options for chart auditing, credentialing, payer contracting
If you have an experienced radiology billing staff, learn how our radiology billing software can make their life simpler and more efficient. You will appreciate the increase in productivity, improved results, and costs that fit your specific radiology practice. Your staff will appreciate the ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. Both of you will like the increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. Click here or call us now at 877-501-1611.
ICD-10 Implementation Checklist