Radiology Billing for Hospital-based Practices
Expert Radiology Billing
AHS provides radiology coding and billing services, practice management, and accounts receivable management services. We use incredible technology, expert staff, and rigorous workflows to optimize your practice revenue and cashflow. How can we help your hospital-based radiology practice?
- Are collections below what you think they should be?
- Are your Days in A/R above 40?
- Do you have high turnover in your radiology billing staff?
- Are some of your coders not certified?
- Is your software vendor “nickel and diming” you for updates?
Learn how AHS helps radiology practices solve these problems every day.
3 Common Radiology Billing Mistakes
Efficient and effective radiology billing
AHS billing technology links directly to your hospital RIS and other systems. Dictated radiology reports are translated directly to proper coding; where exceptions occur, our certified coders do the coding. Where information is on paper, AHS workflow optimization means data is entered faster, with fewer errors. And software automation speeds the entire billing cycle. You get:
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections from more accurate and more complete codingâ€”all fully compliant.
- Reduced coding and billing costs.
- Decreased days in A/R.
If your staff turnover is high or overhead costs are climbing faster than revenue, AHS radiology billing services are the answer. Call us (908.279.8120) to see how our radiology billing can increase collections, reduce days outstanding in Accounts Receivable, and make your life simpler. We will design complete revenue cycle processes custom-fit to your practice. Of course, you retain control and visibility, including â€śanytime, anywhereâ€ť access to current practice financials.
What specialists need to know about EMRs
Reasons to consider AHS billing services.
Cash: in almost all cases, AHS will collect more money than your current staff or billing company. Turn fixed costs into variable expenses: AHS fees vary with your revenue while practice overheads are significantly reduced. Physician time and focus: by hiring billing experts, physicians have fewer distractions, more time to focus on practice development, and more family time!
What are YOUR medical billing challenges?
- Collections below what they should be. Read More
- High medical billing staff turnover. Read More
- Denials too high. Read More
- Too many days in A/R. Read More
- Limited control and visibility into medical billing results. Read More
Call us today for more information or request our detailed practice review kit.
Radiology Reimbursement Declines are not Inevitable
If you have an experienced and stable billing staff, call us (908.279.8120) to see how our radiology billing technology will make their life simpler and more efficient. They will appreciate the ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. Both of you will like the increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. You will appreciate the increase in collections, improved A/Râ€”and costs that fit your specific radiology practice.