Pathology Billing Software
â€śThis is the first, true practice management system Iâ€™ve seen.â€ť
– NJ Practice Executive
Is growth in your practice making it hard for your billing department to keep up? Are current billing costs too high? Does your billing staff not find time to work A/R? Do routine billing tasks take too long? Is your software vendor â€śnickel and dimingâ€ť you for updates? If your practice needs to address any of these issues, AHS can help.
Get Your Practice Review Kit Now!
Efficient and effective pathology billing software
AHS pathology billing software makes life simpler and more efficient for your billing staff, while it lowers your billing costs. Your staff will appreciate the ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. Both of you will like the increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. You will appreciate the increase in collections, improved A/Râ€”and costs that fit your unique pathology practice.
AHS pathology billing software links directly to your Laboratory and other hospital systems to download demographics and/or charge information. And EDI interfaces with a comprehensive list of payers are included.
- Improved staff productivity: typically 30% to 70% or more
- Reduced billing costs
- Better management information to run your practice
- Increased collections from more time and better tools to work denials and A/R.
- Decreased days in A/R.
AHS is the exclusive IBM VIP partner for physician billing. This means you get reliable, â€śfuture proofâ€ť technology and technology partners who assure your pathology practice of a stable, productive path to the future.
ACOs: What Pathologists Need to Know Now
Pathology billing software features
Comprehensive and fully compliant pathology billing and A/R software and hardware solution.
- Delivered as a service (â€śASPâ€ť or “SaaS”), completely supported in the AHS data center, including daily backups, UPS power protection, and network monitoring
- An option for large practices is an onsite IBM System i server
High-productivity pathology billing workflow
- Efficient charge entry and posting, electronic claims submissions, electronic EOB posting, denial processing, automatic submission of secondary claims, A/R tracking and management, and comprehensive visibility to all exceptions
- Tables, master files, and setup questions that tailor automation and edits to your specific needs
- All transactions recorded and fully journalized
- Ability to schedule patients, rooms and equipment
Complete training and support
- Initial setup and cutover training and advice
- Workflow based training modules: charge entry, EOB processing, A/R management and follow-up
- Business hours telephone support
- Optional workshops and/or training for your staff
Pathology reporting and dashboards
- Extensive list of reports available on screen and printed
- Dashboard summary information and displays
ICD-10 Impact and Benefits
If overheads are growing or if staff turnover is high, consider AHS pathology billing services. We can tailor a set of services that optimizes your staff productivity with the right combination of services and software for your practice. Call us (908 279-8120) to see how we can help you increase collections and reduce days in Accounts Receivableâ€”while, at the same time, reducing overhead costs and distractions.. As with all of our service and software options, you have constant visibility and control.
What specialists need to know about EMRs