Specialty Medical Billing Services
Specialty medical billing that is efficient and effective: an AdvantEDGE for your practice
Specialty billing practices served by AHS experience revenue increases of at least 10% and frequently more. Net collections are 95% and higher. A combination of skilled and experienced specialty medical billing specialists and powerful medical billing technology make this happen. Our first promise to you and each AHS client is “More Money, Faster.”
AHS specialty billing technology links directly to hospital EMR, ADT, ECC, and other systems. If charge and/or demographic information is on paper forms, sophisticated AHS scanning and workflow optimization tools quickly capture information at your site of service and route it to our coders and charge entry experts. Additional software automation speeds the entire billing cycle after demographic and charge entry.
Get Your Practice Review Kit Now!
Benefits for your specialty practice:
- Service to billing intervals in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections: i.e. More Money, Faster
- A reduction in fixed costs.
- Fewer days in A/R.
Click to enlarge
Considering a specialty medical billing company?
Need to replace your specialty billing company?
Tired of rent increases and administrative overhead? Is your medical billing staff turnover high? AHS specialty medical billing services are the answer. Call now (877-501-1611) to learn why AHS is the specialty billing company that can increase collections, reduce days outstanding in Accounts Receivable, and simplify daily operations.
Our billing services start by designing a billing process custom-fit to your practice, focusing on the most efficient and rapid means to acquire all needed information, with quality and integrity checks built-in. At the same time, a complete review and update of credentialing (provider enrollment) information is conducted. Compliance issues and risks are highlighted and resolved throughout the process. Within thirty to ninety days, accurate bills are being sent to each of your payers and your practice is seeing daily financial and operational summaries. As claims are adjudicated, payments are posted and denials are automatically routed to the proper expert for rapid resolution. Secondary claims and patient balances are automatically billed. Outstanding balances with payers and patients are automatically analyzed daily with each exception assigned to an accounts receivable expert. An AHS client manager works with your practice throughout implementation and after; he or she is available to your practice at any time to review questions and as a practice management resource.
If your current medical billing company isn’t exceeding your expectations, ask us to demonstrate why AHS is different. At AHS, we pride ourselves in meeting each client’s specific needs, with consistently strong net collections and A/R performance. This “outsourced” (with all work done in the US) billing reduces your fixed costs, while you retain control and visibility, including online “any time, any where” access to your current financial performance.
AHS is a premier specialty medical billing company. Contact us now and ask about our expertise with Medicare billing, Medicaid billing, ADT interfaces, EMR interfaces, and more. Tell us how we can create the perfect billing solution for your hospital-based specialty practice.
ACOs: What Specialists Need to Know Now
Could your specialty billing benefit from our Proven Results?
- Collections up 10 to 50%
- A/R days outstanding reduced by 7 to 14
- Denials reduced up to 90%
- Achieve net collections of 95-99%
- Advanced, powerful technology and tools mean service to billing intervals in hours or days, not weeks
- Process 98-99% of claims electronically
- Comprehensive, real-time reporting
- Visibility and control for your practice
- You focus on medicine, not the “back office”
- Lower staff and overhead costs
- Trained, certificated, and ready to meet your unique needs.
- Responsive service
- Streamlined and fully compliant workflow means
- Rapid, efficient claims processing
- Fewer denials, faster denial processing
- Automation of routine tasks
- Reduced compliance risk
- Solutions tailored to the specific needs of your practice
- An extension of your practice
- Payer contract negotiations
- Industry expert in regulations, coding, compliance
ICD-10 Impact and Benefits for Your Practice
AHS Medical Billing Dashboard
All AHS medical billing clients have “anytime, anywhere” access to current financial performance for their specialty practice. Summary information is easily accessed and understood. Details are available with “drill down” and reports are customized for delivery to your specialty practice.
How AHS medical billing serves your practice:
- Demographics capture via hospital downloads (HL7 and other)
- Specialty charge capture including ECC and EMR interfaces
- Reconcile charge batches
- Daily Electronic filing of medical claims
- Electronic Payer Remittance (ERA)
- Payment Posting with Daily Reconciliation
- Flexible Patient Statements
- Lockbox, other Banking Arrangements
- Rapid Follow-Up with Payers, Patients
- Denial Management
- Expected vs. Actual Reimbursement Analysis
- Compliance Plan and Program
- Powerful Specialty Billing System
- Line Item Posting
- All transactions fully journaled
- Web-based dashboard with daily financial results/li>
- Customized Reporting
- Client Management Expert Assigned to each Client
- Options for chart auditing, credentialing, payer contracting
If your specialty practice has an experienced specialty billing staff, learn how our specialty billing software improves their efficiency by automating routine tasks and streamlining workflows. You will appreciate the increase in productivity, improved results, and costs tailored to your specific specialty practice. Your billing staff will appreciate the ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. Both of you will like the increased time available to work on, and resolve, complex cases and denials. Click here or call us now at 877-501-1611.
What specialists need to know about EMRs