Medical Billing Software
AHS Virtual Manager offers powerful billing software for hospital-based group practices. Its design is optimized for staff productivity and for collections results. AHS has applied twenty years of experience with the high performance IBM System i to create a solution that is highly functional and easy to learn. This power comes in a package that is tailored to your practice and affordable for your budget.
Are We Collecting Every Dollar?
Medical Billing Software Features
- Charges and patient demographics can be captured electronically (via practice-site workstation; interfaces with EHRs, hospital ADT, ECC, and other systems; or on-site scanning) or entered from paper superbills. A full suite of HL7 interfaces to your hospital-based systems is supported. Documents are scanned once, then available throughout the workflow.
- Each piece of information is entered once: and immediately available throughout your work process. For example, by entering new insurance coverage for a patient effective on January 1, all claims for services after that date are automatically updated while claims for services on earlier dates remain on the previous coverage. Enter the insurance information once: nothing else is required. Even if post-January charges have already been billed.
- Charge entry and billing are facilitated by sophisticated edits, fast access to all relevant documents, and logic based on medical specialty. Each batch is tracked and reconciled, assuring that no claims are missed. At any point, you can view a full range of reports and analysis (on screen or printed). Once a batch is complete, claims are submitted electronically via EDI (837 transactions). Just as importantly, electronic remittance and EOBâ€™s (835 transactions) are posted automatically. Accounts Receivable information is up-to-date with no delays.
- With routine transactions heavily automated, exceptions can get the attention needed. Errors in charges and claims, denials from payers, and A/R exceptions are automatically assigned to the appropriate user and highlighted for your supervisors. They can easily re-assign items to specific staff members for resolution. This â€ś80/20â€ť philosophy underpins the entire workflow: streamline and automate routine steps and help your staff solve the difficult tasks quickly.
- A wide variety of reports are readily available to you and your staff. Regular reports are delivered automatically on the schedule you set. All reports are available to run at any time you wish.
- An optional dashboard provides daily results summaries with “drill down” to detailed information.
ACOs: What Specialists Need to Know Now
Comprehensive Physician Billing Software with Affordable, â€śNo Suprisesâ€ť Pricing
Unlike most billing software, AHS pricing includes all future updates, new codes, EDI interfaces, etc. In fact, as we improve the system for our own operations, you automatically get the benefits. And the IBM System i environment means you have radically reduced IT support costs. The total cost to your practice is surprisingly affordableâ€”and probably less than you are spending now.
The AHS Virtual Manager incorporates billing experience with these physician specialties. Click for more information.
What specialists need to know about EMRs