Emergency Medicine Billing Services
Emergency physician billing that is efficient and effective: an AdvantEDGE for your practice
AHS Emergency Medicine Billing clients see revenue increase by at least 10% and frequently more. With net collections of 95% and higher. A combination of skilled emergency medicine coders, experienced emergency medicine medical billing specialists, and powerful billing technology make this happen. Our first promise to you and each AHS client is “More Money, Faster.”
AHS emergency medicine billing technology links directly to hospital EMR, ADT, ECC, and other systems. Where charge and/or demographic information is on paper forms, sophisticated AHS scanning and workflow optimization tools quickly capture information at your site of service and route it to our coders and charge entry experts. Additional software automation speeds the entire coding and billing cycle after coding and charge entry.
Get Your Practice Review Kit Now!
Benefits for your emergency medicine practice:
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections: i.e. More Money, Faster
- More accurate and more complete coding; all fully compliant.
- A reduction in fixed costs.
- Fewer days in A/R.
Click to enlarge
Considering a emergency medicine billing company?
Need to replace your emergency medicine billing company?
If your emergency medicine billing staff turnover is high or you are tired of rent increases and administrative overhead, AHS emergency medicine billing services are the answer. Call now (877-501-1611) to learn how AHS emergency medicine billing and coding services can increase your collections, reduce days outstanding in Accounts Receivable, and simplify daily operations. We will design a emergency medicine coding and billing solution custom-fit to your practice. This “outsourced” (with all work done in the US) billing reduces your fixed costs, while you retain control and visibility, including online “any time, any where” access to your current financial performance.
If your current emergency medicine billing company isn’t exceeding your expectations, ask us to demonstrate why AHS is different. At AHS, we pride ourselves in meeting each client’s specific needs, starting with consistently strong net collections and A/R performance.
AHS is a premier emergency medicine billing company. Contact us now and ask about our expertise with Medicare billing, Medicaid billing, hospital interfaces, EMR interfaces, and more. Tell us how we can create the perfect billing for your emergency medicine practice.
ACOs: What Specialists Need to Know Now
Could your emergency medicine billing benefit from our Proven Results?
- Collections up 10 to 40%
- A/R days outstanding down by 7 to 14
- Denials reduced up to 90%
- Achieve net collections of 98-99%
- Advanced, powerful technology and tools mean service to billing intervals in hours or days, not weeks
- Process 98-99% of claims electronically
- Comprehensive, real-time reporting
- Visibility and control for your practice
- You focus on medicine, not the “back office”
- Lower staff and overhead costs
- Trained, certificated, and ready to meet your unique needs.
- Responsive service
- Streamlined and fully compliant workflow means
- Rapid, efficient claims processing
- Fewer denials, faster denial processing
- Automation of routine tasks
- Reduced compliance risk
- Solutions tailored to the specific needs of your practice
- An extension of your practice
- Payer contract negotiations
- Industry expert in regulations, coding, compliance
AHS Emergency Medicine Billing Dashboard
All AHS emergency medicine billing clients have “anytime, anywhere” access to current financial performance for their hospital-based practice. Summary information is easily accessed and understood. More details are available with “drill down” and reports are customized for delivery to your emergency medicine practice.
How AHS Emergency Medicine Coding and Billing serves your practice:
- Emergency Medicine Coding: ICD-9, CPT
- Demographics capture via hospital downloads (HL7 and other)
- Emergency Medicine Charge Capture including ECC and EMR interfaces
- Reconcile charge batches
- Daily Electronic filing of medical claims
- Electronic Payer Remittance (ERA)
- Payment Posting with Daily Reconciliation
- Flexible Patient Statements
- Lockbox, other Banking Arrangements
- Rapid Follow-Up with Payers, Patients
- Denial Management
- Expected vs. Actual Reimbursement Analysis
- Compliance Plan and Program
- Powerful Emergency Medicine Billing System
- Line Item Posting
- All transactions fully journaled
- Web-based dashboard with daily financial results/li>
- Customized Reporting
- Client Management Expert Assigned to each Client
- Options for chart auditing, credentialing, payer contracting
If your emergency medicine practice has an experienced emergency medicine billing staff, learn how our emergency medicine billing software improves their efficiency by automating routine tasks and streamlining workflows. You will appreciate the increase in productivity, improved results, and costs tailored to your specific emergency medicine practice. Your billing staff will appreciate the ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. Both of you will like the increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. Click here or call us now at 877-501-1611.
ICD-10 Impact and Benefits