Emergency Medicine Billing and Business Management Solutions
Is your emergency medicine group collecting every dollar it is owed?
Emergency medicine groups face unique challenges in today’s healthcare environment. The group has obligations to its patients and to its hospital partner(s). At the same time, emergency medicine has unique requirements, needs and priorities. This is particularly true for coding and billing.
At AdvantEdge, we recognize these challenges and work with your group, as a business partner, to solve them. We take pride in being more than a billing company: our healthcare financial management solutions enable your group to be successful now and in the future. So whether you need assistance with a coding project today or a complex ACO reimbursement solution for tomorrow, we are ready to help with your needs.
Customized Emergency Medicine Billing, Coding and Practice Management Solutions
Your practice and hospital deserve a billing process tailored to your precise needs. To highlight, our solutions include:
- AdvantEdge emergency medicine billing technology links directly to hospital and other systems.
- Technical capabilities to easily interface with your ADT, EMR, charge capture and other systems
- Dictated emergency medicine reports are translated directly to the proper coding with exceptions coded by our certified coders.
- Flexible processes that adapt to your workflow with special attention to when and where your staff and physicians want to be involved
- A complete range of practice management services, if you need them
- AdvantEdge staff are available when and where you need them
Billing Performance that Matters: Results, Results, Results
You expect your billing partner to deliver strong collections, every day. The core AdvantEdge systems and operating processes have a relentless focus on this mission. Results can be seen in metrics such as Net Collections Rate (mid to high 90’s), Days in A/R (low 30’s), Days over 120 (under 10%) and Bad Debt percentage (under 3%). More important, however, are the results that show up in your bank account: monthly cash collected. New AdvantEdge clients see more cash, with increased consistency of cash flow.
Learn more about how AdvantEdge delivers superior emergency medicine billing results.