Cardiology Coding Services
Whether your cardiology practice needs coding support or comprehensive coding and billing services, the AdvantEdge of certified professional coders is ready to work for you today.
- AAPC (American Association of Professional Coders), AHIMA, and/or RCC certified
- Trained and knowledgeable about all government and insurance regulatory requirements
- Highly experienced, averaging over 10 years of coding experience
- Experienced with payor specific coding requirements
Cardiology Coding Solutions Include:
- Coding Education
- Coding staff augmentation
- Comprehensive coding workflow
- Coding audits
- Compliance training
Coding is one of the most important functions of the billing process and that’s why coding professionals must understand complex regulatory requirements and the clinical work being performed in great detail. AdvantEdge hires and trains highly experienced and certified coders with the skills to perform this task at a superior level of proficiency every day. Our high standards of ethical coding highlight the decision making dimensions of coding and outline the company’s expectations for making ethical decisions. All coding work is audited by quality assurance experts to ensure the highest accuracy.
- Apply extensive knowledge of current coding and classification systems and official resources to select the most appropriate diagnostic, procedural, and supply codes, including applicable modifiers, and other codes as required (including substances, equipment, supplies, or other items used in the provision of healthcare services).
- Assign and report only the codes that are clearly and consistently supported by the medical documentation. This documentation includes forms, records and other electronic and/or scanned images of clinical procedures and other medical services.