Cardiology Billing and Business Management Solutions
Is your cardiology group collecting every dollar it is owed? Are you getting the information needed to manage your practice now and prepare for ACO’s and “pay for performance” in the future? With top-notch service?
Cardiology groups face various challenges in today’s healthcare environment. Cardiology has unique needs, requirements and priorities, particularly for coding and billing. At AdvantEdge, we recognize these challenges and work with your group, as a business partner, to solve them. We take pride in being more than a billing company: our cardiology business management solutions enable your group to be successful now and in the future.
Whether you need assistance with a coding project today or a complex ACO reimbursement solution for tomorrow, we have the resources ready to help.
Customized Cardiology Billing, Coding and Practice Management Solutions
Your practice and hospital require—and deserve—a billing process tailored to your precise needs. Among many other capabilities, our solutions include:
- Our software automation speeds the entire billing cycle
- AdvantEdge cardiology billing technology links directly to hospital ADT, EMR and other systems.
- Technical capabilities to easily interface with your practice management system
- Dictated cardiology reports can be translated directly to proper coding; where exceptions occur, our certified coders do the coding.
- Flexible processes that adapt to your workflow with special attention to when and where your staff and physicians want to be involved
- A complete range of practice management services, if you need them
- AdvantEdge people are available when and where you need them
Billing Performance that Matters: Results, Results, Results
You expections of a billing company are to deliver strong collections, consistantly. The core AdvantEdge systems and operating processes have a non-stop focus on this mission. Results can be seen in metrics such as Net Collections Rate (mid to high 90’s), Days in A/R (low 30’s), Days over 120 (under 10%) and Bad Debt percentage (under 3%). More important, however, are the results that show up in your bank account: monthly cash collected. New AdvantEdge clients see more cash, with greater consistency of cash flow.