Cardiology Billing Company
How does AdvantEdge Deliver Superior Results?
All medical billing companies follow the same basic procedure:
- Charge capture/entry
- Claims filing
- Payment posting
- Coding is performed by AdvantEdge certified coders, assuring accurate and fully compliant billing. When provider documentation is unclear, our coders request immediate clarification for accurate billing.
- Our coders provide regular feedback to improve physician documentation and, where desired, physician education classes.
- Comprehensive EMR, ECC and hospital interfaces not only collect charge information quickly, they have built-in error correction and reconciliation processes to assure that every procedure performed is billed.
- Sophisticated claim edits assure that only clean claims are filed. 99% of all claims filed are accepted by the payor.
- Along with payments, all EOB information is posted, including denial information.
- Secondary claims are filed automatically as soon as primary payment is posted.
- If a patient balance exists after insurance payment, a statement is immediately issued.
- Patients can pay via an online portal, phone or mail with the full variety of payment types available: credit card, check, e-check, etc.
- Denials are addressed immediately by the appropriate specialist, based on the type of denial.
- Underpayments are identified and worked by an insurance specialist.
- Delays in payment from insurers or patients are reviewed and processed by A/R follow-up experts.
- All billing work is visible to clients on a daily basis.
- Comprehensive reporting and analysis is provided monthly and, where requested, on a daily and weekly basis.
- The AdvantEdge Client Manager works as an extension of your practice or hospital and is available at any time to answer questions and to provide additional information on the full range of cardiology billing, coding and business intelligence.