Radiology Billing and Radiology Business Management Solutions
Is your radiology group collecting every dollar it is owed? Are you getting the information needed to manage the practice today and prepare for ACO’s and “pay for performance” tomorrow? With top-notch service?
Radiology groups face unique challenges in today’s healthcare environment. The group has obligations to its patients and to its hospital partner(s). At the same time, radiology has unique needs, requirements and priorities. This is particularly true for coding and billing.
At AdvantEdge, we recognize these challenges and work with your group, as a business partner, to solve them. We take pride in being more than a billing company: our healthcare business management solutions enable your group to be successful now and in the future.
So whether you need assistance with a coding project today or a complex ACO reimbursement solution for tomorrow, we have the resources ready to help.
Customized Radiology Billing, Coding and Practice Management Solutions
Your practice and hospital require—and deserve—a billing process tailored to your precise needs. Among many other capabilities, our solutions include:
- AdvantEdge radiology billing technology links directly to RIS, PACS and other hospital systems.
- Dictated radiology reports are translated directly to the proper coding with exceptions coded by our certified coders
- Flexible processes that adapt to your workflow with special attention to when and where your staff and physicians want to be involved
- A complete range of practice management services, if you need them
- AdvantEdge people available when and where you need them
Radiology Billing Performance that Matters: Results, Results, Results
You expect your billing partner to deliver strong collections, every day. The core AdvantEdge systems and operating processes have a non-stop focus on this mission. Results can be seen in metrics such as Net Collections Rate (mid to high 90’s), Days in A/R (low 30’s), Days over 120 (under 10%) and Bad Debt percentage (under 3%). More important: the results show up in your bank account: consistently strong monthly cash collected. New AdvantEdge clients see more cash, with increased consistency of cash flow.
Learn more about how AdvantEdge delivers superior radiology billing results.