Software for Multi-Specialty Billing Companies
Is growth in your company making it hard for your billing staff to keep up? Are current billing costs too high? Does your billing staff not find time to work A/R? Do routine billing tasks take too long? Is your software vendor â€śnickel and dimingâ€ť you for updates? If you have any of these symptoms, AHS can help.
What Specialists need to know about EMRs
Multi-specialty billing software that is efficient and effective
AHS multi-specialty billing software will make life simpler and more efficient for your billing staff, while it lowers your billing costs. Your staff will appreciate the ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. Both of you will like the increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. You will appreciate the increase in collections, improved A/Râ€”and costs that fit your unique multi-specialty billing needs.
AHS multi-specialty billing software links directly to your clients’ EMR, ADT, and other systems to download demographics and/or charge information. And EDI interfaces with a comprehensive list of payers are included.
- Improved staff productivity: typically 30% to 70% or more
- Reduced billing costs
- Better management information to run your company
- Increased collections from more time and better tools to work denials and A/R.
- Decreased days in A/R.
AHS is the exclusive IBM VIP partner for physician billing. This means you get reliable, â€śfuture proofâ€ť technology and technology partners who assure your multi-specialty company of a stable, productive path to the future.
ACOs: What Specialists Need to Know Now
Multi-specialty billing software features
Comprehensive and fully compliant multi-specialty billing and A/R software and hardware solution
- Delivered as a service (â€śASPâ€ť), completely supported in the AHS data center, including daily backups, UPS power protection, and network monitoring
- An option for large companies is an onsite IBM System i server
High-productivity multi-specialty billing workflow
- Efficient charge entry and posting, electronic claims submissions, electronic EOB posting, denial processing, automatic submission of secondary claims, A/R tracking and management, and comprehensive visibility to all exceptions
- Tables, master files, and setup questions that tailor automation and edits to your specific needs and the needs of each client
- All transactions recorded and fully journalized
- Ability to schedule patients, rooms and equipment
Complete training and support
- Initial setup and cutover training and advice
- Workflow based training modules: charge entry, EOB processing, A/R management and follow-up
- Business hours telephone support
- Optional workshops and/or training for your staff
Optional multi-specialty reporting and dashboards
- Extensive list of reports available on screen and printed
- Dashboard summary information and displays
ICD-10 Implementation Roadmap
How does AHS deliver superior results?
â€“ Optimized multi-specialty workflows submit claims electronically the same day a charge is entered and the batch verified. Payments are applied fast: electronically for carriers with automatic reconciliation and, for others, using procedures optimized for each payer.
â€“ Secondary claimsâ€”with electronic EOB attachedâ€”are filed the same day payments are applied from the primary payer. Denials and other payer responses are automatically queued for A/R team member follow-up. Capitation adjustments are done automatically.
â€“ Full electronic interfaces with all payer organizations instantly upload patient and procedure data, verify eligibility, determine specifics of coverage, submit claims, electronically adjudicate claims, negotiate electronic remittance, and achieve automated posting to line items on the original claim submission.
Click Here for More Information
Not a billing company? Does your practice need better billing?
Choose your specialty:
|Hospital-based groups||Office-based groups||Surgery Center|
|Emergency Medicine||Pain Management||Pain Management|
|Pain Management||Other specialties|