Software for Hospitalist Billing Companies
Is it hard and/or expensive for your billing staff to use your current billing system? Are IT support costs too high? Are collections running below what your clients think they should be? Are Days in A/R above 60? If you have any of these symptoms, AHS can help.
ICD-10 Implementation Roadmap
Hospitalist billing software that is efficient and effective
AHS workflow optimization means superbill and other paper-based data is entered faster, with fewer errors. For clients with EMR or charge capture systems, AHS billing technology directly captures patient demographics, charge information, and more. The entire workflow is designed to speed the end-to-end billing cycle. For example, updates to insurance coverage automatically update all affected claims.
You and your clients get:
- Increased net collectionsâ€”ten to thirty percentâ€”from a streamlined hospitalist billing process.
- Reduced Days in Accounts Receivableâ€”typically ten to fourteen days.
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Greater efficiency and lower overhead.
What Specialists need to know about EMRs
Our hospitalist billing technology will make your staffâ€™s life simpler and more efficient. They will like the ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. Both of you will appreciate the increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. You will really like the increase in collections, improved A/Râ€”and costs that fit your specific billing company.
Lower support costs and IBM reliability
You can be confident that AHS medical billing technology, built on IBMâ€™s highly reliable System i, will meet your demanding operational requirements, day-in and day-out. Just as importantly, your support costs are radically reduced compared to most alternatives. This combination of stable, predictable costs and high performance is a hallmark of AHS: professional partners for your billing company.
ACOs: What Specialists Need to Know Now
Hospitalist billing software features
Comprehensive and fully compliant hospitalist billing and A/R software and hardware solution
- Delivered as a service (â€śASPâ€ť), completely supported in the AHS data center, including daily backups, UPS power protection, and network monitoring
- An option for large companies is an onsite IBM System i server
High-productivity hospitalist billing workflow
- Efficient charge entry and posting, electronic claims submissions, electronic EOB posting, denial processing, automatic submission of secondary claims, A/R tracking and management, and comprehensive visibility to all exceptions
- Tables, master files, and setup questions that tailor automation and edits to your specific needs and the needs of each client
- All transactions recorded and fully journalized
- Ability to schedule patients, rooms and equipment
Complete training and support
- Initial setup and cutover training and advice
- Workflow based training modules: charge entry, EOB processing, A/R management and follow-up
- Business hours telephone support
- Optional workshops and/or training for your staff
Optional hospitalist reporting and dashboards
- Extensive list of reports available on screen and printed
- Dashboard summary information and displays
Click Here for More Information
Not a billing company? Does your practice need better billing?
Choose your specialty:
|Hospital-based groups||Office-based groups||Surgery Center|
|Emergency Medicine||Pain Management||Pain Management|
|Pain Management||Other specialties|