Software for Anesthesia Billing Companies
Is it hard (and expensive) for your staff to use your current billing system? Does your system struggle to manage employed and non-employed CRNAs? Does your software make your staff handle concurrency rules? Are IT support costs higher than they should be? If you have any of these symptoms, AHS can help.
What Anesthesiologists need to know about EMRs
Anesthesia billing software that is efficient and effective
AHS workflow optimization means superbill and other paper-based data is entered faster, with fewer errors. For clients with EMR or other systems, both hospital and office-based, AHS billing technology directly captures patient demographics, charge information, and more. And the entire workflow is designed to speed the end-to-end billing cycle. For example, sophisticated concurrency logic and edits simplify charge processing and reduce errors.
You and your clients get:
- Reduced Days in A/Râ€”typically 7 to 14 days.
- Increased collections from a streamlined anesthesia billing process.
- Greater productivity: fifty percent improvements and more.
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
ICD-10 Implementation Roadmap
Anesthesia billing software features
Comprehensive and fully compliant anesthesiology billing and A/R software and hardware solution
- Delivered as a service (â€śASPâ€ť), completely supported in the AHS data center, including daily backups, UPS power protection, and network monitoring
- An option for large companies is an onsite IBM System i server
High-productivity anesthesiology billing workflow
- Efficient charge entry and posting, electronic claims submissions, electronic EOB posting, denial processing, automatic submission of secondary claims, A/R tracking and management, and comprehensive visibility to all exceptions
- Tables, master files, and setup questions that tailor automation and edits to your specific needs and the needs of each client
- All transactions recorded and fully journalized
- Ability to schedule patients, rooms and equipment
Complete training and support
- Initial setup and cutover training and advice
- Workflow based training modules: charge entry, EOB processing, A/R management and follow-up
- Business hours telephone support
- Optional workshops and/or training for your staff
Optional anesthesiology reporting and dashboards
- Extensive list of reports available on screen and printed
- Dashboard summary information and displays
ACOs: What Anesthesiologists Need to Know Now
Lower support costs and IBM reliability
You can be confident that AHS medical billing technology, built on IBMâ€™s highly reliable System i, will meet your demanding operational requirements, day-in and day-out. Just as importantly, your support costs are radically reduced compared to most alternatives. This combination of stable, predictable costs and high performance is a hallmark of AHS and IBM: professional partners for your billing company.
Powerful anesthesia billing software and tools
Call us (908.279.8120) to see how our anesthesia billing technology will make life simpler and more efficient for your staff. They will like the ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. Both of you will appreciate the increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. You will really like the increase in collections, reduced A/Râ€”and costs tailored to your specific billing company.
Call 811-501-1611 today to discover why AHS is the billing software partner for your anesthesia billing company. Or get more information now:
Click Here for More Information
Not a billing company? Does your practice need better billing?
Choose your specialty:
|Hospital-based groups||Office-based groups||Surgery Center|
|Emergency Medicine||Pain Management||Pain Management|
|Pain Management||Other specialties|