Anesthesia Coding Services
Whether your practice or hospital needs stand-alone anesthesia coding support or comprehensive anesthesia coding and billing services, the AdvantEdge team of skilled, certified coders is ready to work for you today.
AdvantEdge professional anesthesia coders are:
- AAPC (American Association of Professional Coders), AHIMA, and/or RCC certified
- Highly experienced, with over 10 years of coding experience on average
- Trained and knowledgeable about all government and insurance regulatory requirements
- Experienced with payor specific coding requirements
Anesthesia coding solutions include:
- Coding staff augmentation
- Comprehensive coding workflow
- Coding audits
- Compliance training
- Coding Education
Anesthesia coding is one of the most important pieces of the billing process. Coding professionals must understand complex regulatory requirements and the clinical work being performed in great detail. AdvantEdge hires and trains highly experienced and certified coders with the skills to perform this task at a high level of proficiency every day. Our “standards of ethical coding” highlight the “decision-making” dimensions of coding and outline the company’s expectations for making ethical decisions. All coding work is audited by quality assurance experts to ensure the highest accuracy.
AdvantEdge Anesthesia Coders
- Apply deep knowledge of current coding and classification systems and official resources to select the most appropriate diagnostic, procedural, and supply codes, including applicable modifiers, and other codes (as required, including substances, equipment, supplies, or other items used in the provision of healthcare services).
- Apply accurate, complete and consistent coding practices.
- Assign and report only the codes that are clearly and consistently supported by the coding documentation. This documentation can include forms, records and other electronic and/or scanned images of clinical procedures and other medical services.