Experts in Surgery Center Billing
“We can recommend AHS without reservation. Strong collections, low days in A/R and great service. I am very pleased, as are our shareholders.”
– Executive Director, Pennyslvania Surgery Center
Some surgery centers find revenue trending below expectations. Others find administrative costs increasing too fast or have difficulty keeping skilled billing staff. These are the centers where AHS surgery center billing services have high value to shareholders. The AHS team of ASC billing experts has helped many ASCâ€™s achieve:
- Increased cash collections.
- Reduced days in A/R.
- Lower overhead costs and improved analysis.
Are We Collecting Every Dollar?
Surgery Center coding and billing expertise
Ambulatory Surgery Center coding and billing requires specialized skills and knowledge. The dedicated team of ASC experts at AHS increase collections with more complete capture of charges, faster follow-up on denials, and prompt analysis of payment patterns. Days in A/R are reduced due to faster coding and charge submission, plus prompt response to each denial. Costs are predictable and directly related to center revenue. In addition, each AHS surgery center client gets a business partner whose interests are aligned with theirs. At AHS, the focus for ASC clients is: More Money, Faster.
Want to learn more? Call AHS on 877-501-1611 or fill in the form with your questions…
Get Your Practice Review Kit Now!
AHS simplifies billing for ASCâ€™s by handling all day-to-day coding, billing, claims filing, A/R and related activities. AHS only does billing, so each ASC client gets a team of ASC experts working every day to:
- Code all cases focusing on accuracy, compliance, and prompt turnaround
- Enter all charges accurately and immediately
- Verify that each and every case performed is billed
- Submit claims directly to carriers electronically
- Submit secondary claims
- Work all denials and unacceptable payments from payors
- Post all insurance and patient payments, adjustments, time of service payments, and co-pays
- Maintain a toll-free number for patient and client inquiries
- Provide monthly statistics detailing financial data, case volumes, and trends
ICD-10 Implementation Roadmap
Why choose AHS for ASC billing?
AHS has deep experience in Ambulatory Surgery Center billing, with over 30 years of healthcare expertise, many years of expertise with SourceMedical systems including AdvantX, Vision, and SIS, and staff with skills in ASC coding, charge entry, payment posting, reimbursement analysis, A/R management, payor relations, and compliance.
Just as important, each AHS staff member reflects the company’s Client First philosophy with a focus on service, responsiveness, and understanding the specific needs of each client. Regular calls and meetings show how AHS performance is improving financial results.
Click Here for More Information
Call AHS now on 877-501-1611 to see why some ASCâ€™s have better bottom-line results.
Becker’s ASC Review interviews Brice Voithofer, AHS Vice President ASC services about common ASC billing mistakes.